Aww Mama Productions (LLC) is an ambitious undertaking by me, Jill Potter, as an adventurous initiative to keep the Gay/Lesbian community visible and entertained during the redevelopment and rebirth of Asbury Park. Gays and Lesbians have come to AP for decades and it has long been known that AP is a Gay destination. Of late, many of our favorite bars have closed and it is imperative to me that we remain a viable and visible entity.
Since moving to Asbury Park, I have :
- served on the Asbury Park Historical Society,
- been one of the founding members of The Q spot,
- started and operated jpotts lawn care for 5yrs,
- been Chairperson for the Asbury Park Marketing Fund (Road Trip), and
- put on a yearly ‘haunted house’ for the neighborhood kids
After being involved in the above organizations, a creative spark was ignited; and now, I am embarking on a new venture to bring a variety of entertainment to AP throughout the calendar year.
Enjoy the show!